Insurance for Self-Employed Workers

As a self-employed worker, adding an endorsement to your home insurance could be enough to cover your liability insurance needs and your work-related equipment, at a reasonable cost.

However, you may also need professional errors and omissions insurance related to your profession.

It is also prudent to obtain coverage for serious illness or disability in order to protect your loved ones and your property in the event of an accident or illness preventing you from practicing your profession for an extended period.

Our experts will show you the best options so you can make an informed choice. Contact one of our brokers today.

Get a quote online for your business.
Questions? Contact a broker at 514.729.6001 or write to us.