Existing Homeowner Title Insurance Request form
The Homeowner title insurance policy covers title issues related to real estate fraud by identity theft and to the published title.
The irregularities and title issues that you are aware of, including issues mentioned during the purchase of the property in the certificate of location (survey) as well as in your deed of purchase of the property, are excluded from insurance coverage.
If you wish to insure a known problem or risk of legal hypothecs of construction, please refer to a notary to send us a title insurance request for verification of the insurability of your property.
- The property has a maximum of six dwellings;
- The property is only used for residential purposes;
- The client owns the property (title published at the registry the office);
- The client does not already hold a title insurance for the property.
- The property has more than six dwellings.
- The property is used for commercial purposes;
- The client does not own the property (no published title at the registry office);
For more information on title insurance click here