Cottage insurance

Seasonal or secondary residence insurance policies usually provide for “named perils” coverage.

It is common practice — and, in fact, typically a requirement — to insure your cottage with the same insurer as your main residence.

You can choose to insure the building and property against fire without necessarily extending coverage to burglary and theft. In this regard, your policy can be tailored precisely to your needs.

Every case is different. We can accurately analyze your situation and offer you the coverage you need.

Your second home deserves the same consideration as your main residence. Did you know that under certain conditions, we can offer the same coverage as for a homeowner, co-owner or tenant?

Let us analyze your needs. Take a few moments and fill in our online quote form

Questions? Contact a broker at 514.729.6001 or write to us.