Rental property insurance

Do you own one or more rental properties? We have customized solutions for you. If you own up to six units, you can cover them under your personal insurance policy. For seven or more units, you’re generally recommended to take out commercial insurance — an area in which we also have expertise.

Refer to our Commercial Insurance section or call us for more details.

Types of protection
Having trouble getting insured?
Additional coverage
Let us analyze your needs. Take a few moments and fill in our online quote form

Questions? Contact a broker at 514.729.6001 or write to us.

Am I covered for water damage?

You can insure against water damage, with the exception of floods. Your policy can cover broken water heaters, defective plumbing and sewer backups, provided you’ve selected the appropriate riders.