Trouble getting car insurance?
Your insurer can limit or refuse to renew your auto insurance coverage for one or more of the following reasons:
- Claim frequency
- Precarious financial situation, particularly a bankruptcy discharge
- Interrupted insurance contract
- Employment-related reasons
- Long-term lease of a used vehicle
- Driver's license suspension
- Vehicle equipped with a breathalyser
- Bar owner or employee (cocktail lounge, brewery, nightclub, discotheque, etc.)
We understand your situation and we may have solutions for you. We will work with our specialized insurers to help you clear your insurance record or adjust your contract in proportion to the risk your situation represents.
You can count on your broker to provide the expertise you need.