Cyber Risks, Private Life and Medias Insurance
These days, no one is safe from domain attacks, cyber terrorism, cyber pirates or hackers. Any company website, server or business data site connected to the Internet is at risk.
It’s what all companies fear: compromised website security, hackers that make off with client data (including credit card details), an altered website and a brand and reputation in ruins. No wonder, then, that so many SMEs seek to safeguard themselves against hacking and the financial impact resulting from a breach of security and of customer privacy, or related to the publication of unauthorized content on their site.
Cyber liability coverage protects you against risks related to e-commerce, Internet use, corporate networks and data assets protects you against the risks that arise from online communications.
In recognition of these risks, J Gérard Fortin offers an insurance program that can be tailored to your needs.
We can equip you to protect your business from financial loss due to cyber attacks and breaches of your customers’ personal information.
This product has been created to provide extended coverage for cyber risk and liability related to both the private sphere and multimedia — risks that companies may encounter in the course of their regular operations.
Who this insurance is for
This product is ideal for any business with a significant proportion of operations exposed to cyber, privacy or media risks. Below are some examples:
- Website operators and online retailers
- Companies with a website
- Leisure and entertainment firms
- Manufacturers and wholesalers
- Professional service providers
Custom CoverageThis coverage has been designed with the future firmly in mind. The modular policy lets coverage be tailored to the company’s operations and exposure to risk, including:
- Media liability, including coverage for user-generated content
- Damages related to advertising
- Libel and slander
- Intellectual property infringement
- Privacy breaches
- Errors and omissions (against which we offer comprehensive coverage)
- Breach of contract
- Cyber liability, privacy liability and privacy breach notification costs
- Commercial general liability
- Property and business interruption, including losses due to cyber perils
Insurance, Premium and Deductible Limitations
- Limits up to $10 million available
- Range of deductibles available, starting at $1,000
- Premiums from as little as $300
For more information, call us at 1-800-361-13121